HOW TO WIPE DRIVE
- Maintains your privacy by making it impossible to get back data
- Wipe hard drive files and specific logical drive
- Wipe out hard drive, memory card, external drives and more
- Feel secured while selling hard drive by erasing complete data with How to Wipe Drive tool
Privacy is the strongest factor for everyone, especially when it comes to the digital data that may contain your saved passwords. This data may contain your work files, personal snaps and other confidential data which you do not want to share with anyone. If you are planning to sell computer or hard disk, privacy of files is at risk. Since deleting or formatting your drive is not permanent deletion as data deleted can be obtained back using software that can bring back the deleted data. When you give your system to someone else the data must be permanently erased from hard drive.
To ensure your data cannot be obtained by anyone after deleting, it is recommended to overwrite it several times i.e. your drive should be wiped up. Government institutions use particular wiping protocols for file deletion. Likewise, U.S. Department of Defense specification 5220.22 standards recommend a file must be overwritten at least three times. That’s why one should go for how to wipe drive tool. This tool not only does unlinking of "recycled" files but it also uses garbage value to overwrite old data.
Why should one use How to Wipe Drive software?
How to wipe drive application is beneficial for privacy of your crucial data; because using delete functions, the data is not really deleted. When you select a file for deletion, the operating system will assign those sectors as empty and re-writeable. So, using the wipe drive software in market, one can easily extract your deleted data. Since this data may even be used for destructive purposes, you should erase the hard drive complete before passing it to other hands. How to wipe drive? This how to wipe drive tool helps you to erase out your hard drive data completely so that no one can extract later.
- Allows you to completely wipe hard drive files by overwriting it number of times using selected data shredding patterns
- You can perform wiping action on hard drives like SATA/SCSI/IDE, flash memory cards, USB external drives, FireWire Drives etc by using this software. To know more about how to erase hard disk data, visit http://www.howtowipedrive.com/hard-disk-clean.html
- How to wipe drive program wipes data from hard drives formatted using various file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, etc. To enhance your knowledge about wiping data from NTFS drives, click here
- Wipe drive Software will provide intuitive design and very simple user interface that will make it easy for you to wipe hard drive files.
- Compatible to clean hard drive on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
- To securely wipe your drive, How to wipe drive data sanitizer uses 9 different sanitization standards for drive wiping:
- Fast Zero Overwrite
- Random Overwrite
- US Navy, NAVSO P-5239-26_RLL
- US Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M)_DOD Standard 5220.28 STD
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization_NATO standard
- Peter Gutmann Secure Deletion
- German:VSITR-US Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M)
- Gutmann Method
- You can use this tool to erase secondary drives on the laptop, as well as drives connected to the Dell laptop via USB, FireWire or eSATA.
A few tips for you
- Before using wipeout, ensure yourself that you never want to extract your older data from hard drive. Because once you wipe out your hard drive, you will not be able to get back the data wiped out from it.
- Use this tool in case of severe virus attacks also, to start a fresh secure usage of your hard drive.
How to completely erase pen drive? It’s very important to erase data completely from pen drive for safe and secure disposing of sensitive data. Visit at http://www.howtowipedrive.com/pen-drive.html and wipe pen drive data completely with How to Wipe Drive application.
How to wipe Toshiba laptop hard drive? Wiping hard drive is necessary to achieve secure and permanent deletion of data. Here you get the best technology to wipe Toshiba laptop hard drive, just have a click on http://www.howtowipedrive.com/toshiba-laptop-hard-drive.html and wipe your Toshiba laptop hard disk easily.
Steps to guide regarding how to wipe drive:
Step-1: Download and install How to wipe drive software on your system. Launch the software to start wiping the drive. The main window displays the list of logical and physical drives.
Figure 1: Main ScreenStep-2: Select the drive that you want to wipe or sanitize and click on "Next" button. A window showing the shredding patterns appears.
Figure 2: Wiping MethodsStep-3: Select the shredding pattern as per the security level you want and click "Next" button.
Figure 3: Wiping ProcessStep-4: A window asking for confirmation appears. Click "Ok" to start the sanitization process. After completion of process, a message to intimate the same appears.